Written by seoguy0 on October 8, 2017
Should you use shortener, like goo.gl once in a while instead of linking directly to your money site? When? How often?
- use of shortened URLs on Tumblr I've been digging around looking at sites who have a lot of hits to see how they are doing things. I noticed on Tumblr, a few big sites posting to their Tumblr page using shortened URLs for posts that link directly to their main site. There seems to be no easy way to do this, so I assume they are copy/pasting URL into a shortener tool like bit.ly and then posting on Tumblr. My question is why would they do this? Does it hurt your SEO to post full site URLs on Tumblr posts which link to all...use of shortened URLs on Tumblr
- Boosting Link on High DA site instead of directly View attachment 96062 Is boosting a link on high authority site more efficient than boosting your money site directly? In our example we get an article published on forbes which has high DA and TF but low PA because it is not on the front page and ...
- URL Blocked on Facebook Dudes. Is there a way to bypass pushing through your URL on a Facebook status? I noticed using a URL shortener works but, will that be detected as a social signal if its redirected?
- How to start? [Money Site] Hello guys. Can anyone suggest me please, how to create profitable money site. I'm a web developer and I know how to create fast and responsive website but it's only programming section. I tried create some projects but unsuccessfully with 3 reason: 1. I can't found good niche (always too many competitors) 2. Bad SEO knowledge. (I know onPage SEO, but offPage it's trouble just lost my money) 3. English isn't my native language, so I can't write content for websites by myself Questions: 1....How to start? [Money Site]
- PBN Linking Method – Case Study In Progress I am not quite sure whether this has been discussed over here, but after having read some case studies by some SEO Gurus i went ahead and tried it for 2 sites. The method is ranking your PBN Tier 1 links for longtail keywords in the niche and then li...
- When to Disavow a Link? Hey all, just a quick question regarding when to disavow a link? My site is very small and I've noticed via Search Console that I have a site linking to me quite frequently. I've used Moz OSE to inspect the spam score and it was a 9/17. Should I disavow it? I have less than 10 unique domains referring to my site. What is the process that you would use to consider disavowing links? Is it based on how spammy the site is or toxic it is and if they're linking to your site you automatically...When to Disavow a Link?