Has anyone else noticed immensely diminishing results as of late? Despite being unshadowbanned and following users "Who have replied/retweeted/liked" and just seemingly non-bot users in general. The end result usually ends up being -2 followers per day or just 2 at best.
- Bot to click on Google Search Results Hi guys, I've heard of Traffic Spirit and others out there. Is there a bot that will mimic human behavior, go to a Google page, and click on a certain link/title that you specify, then go on to that URL and browse 1-2 pages for more than 2 minutes? I don't just want traffic, I want to go to Google, do a search ( or enter "https://www.google.com/search?q=cnn") for example, click on the result for cnn and browse the cnn page. Change "cnn" to whatever you need and go to the exact...Bot to click on Google Search Results
- You Can’t Buy Pinterest Fame If you want to build your following on Pinterest, there's no easy shortcut. That's the message Pinterest sent to users after the company updated its Acceptable Use Policy late last week. The subtle changes to the policy now condemn users who pay others to follow them or re-pin their images. In other words, users can't buy new followers or shares. "We recently updated our...You Can't Buy Pinterest Fame
- Google whoring out to Best Buy more these days… I have noticed that our old friend Best Buy has been showing up ALMOST as much as Amazon these days in the SERPS. Google also seems to have a habit of showing them multiple times in a row at the top of the SERPS lately. Allow me to show you a few results you may find interesting: "buy iphone case" - Best Buy holds the first FOUR spots. "buy pc mouse" - Best Buy holds the first two spots "buy vacuum" - Best Buy holds the first FOUR spots again. "buy washing machine" - Best Buy hold the...Google whoring out to Best Buy more these days...
- A successful BH SEO story?? I am amused by this website's SEO result.... Please google : washi tape shop and google: sticky note shop you would see a website kawaiipenshop is ranked on very top for both results. Click into their search result page, you would be surprised by how "no text" the page is...... And, if you look at the Alexa ranking (the attached JPG file)..... their website just started a few months ago, and the traffic jump up like rocket ........ How do they do that ?
- Adsense CPC scenario Let's imagine you have a general website with articles covering a wide variety of topics and niches. A visitor enters the website using a low cpc keyword "free stuff in Ontario" but ends up navigating to a page with high cpc keywords such as "car accident lawyers" . The visitor then clicks the ad on the page with high CPC, will you get paid for the low cpc entry keyword or high cpc keyword?
- FL and FLC Hi. I'm newbie with FL. I configure it so I can like followers from specific accounts. I use at scrape user settings the "FLC@username" -> "user's who liked" with scrape user limit 40, ignore without photo and private On scrape photo "FLC:" -> "Relevant" with Scrape only top result -> limit 1 I like photos only from 0-1000 Is this optimal settings? My account is more than 2 years old