Written by Mebn on September 30, 2017
Like in the title. Looking for tool which will create 100+ articles in my niche for web 2.0 purposes or others backlinks. It would be good if these texts will be as unique as possible (better index rate).
- Web 2.0 questions Hey all, i want to create a few webs 2.0 to create some backlinks to my money site, and i have a few questions, how many articles should my webs 2.0 have, how many backlinks should i have from a single web 2.0, can i copy and spin articles from other w...
- [Need] A tool to optimize the articles Hello guys, Someone shared few weeks/months ago a brilliant tool, browser based that can help you to optimize the articles. If someone knows about what tool I am talking about , please reply to this thread. Thank you!
- Need NATIVE English writer for optimizing… Someone wrote texts for my website (30k words) and I want to improve their quality. Don't get me wrong, the quality is not bad, but I want the articles to be perfect. WordPress skills could be useful, so you could optimize the texts online on the site. If you are interested, please send me a pm.
- Easy way to make backlinks ? hello bhw members please help me i have website 3 years old and 200 uniques articles on it . but montly traffic is only 200 viewers so please help me i need backlinks easy way and also provide me how can i create backlinks
- Web 2.0 Backlinks I have a site it's about games niche, and I have about 20 articles (site is new), so when I build web 2.0 (tumblr, weebly etc.), how do I build those backlinks ? I have 2 questions :Am I going to put links inside of text like (www.mywebsitee.com) or pointing to some specific post like (www.mywebsitee.com/10-reasons-why-gaming-is-bla-bla) ? Is it good to create... Web 2.0 Backlinks
- Article Spinner Why Most of Them Are Shit? is there any tool which exactly pulls articles from top 10 or 20 Google SERP for the keywords, It seems like every article spinner pulls articles from Articles Directories where most of the articles are shit or not related to my keywords at all. I use Kontent machine and it's articles are Shit.