I rebranded one of my blogs 2 months ago, buy new domain and migrate the content to a new hosting account. I've built back links but Google is only indexing One page in 2 or 3 days and I still have hundreds of pages to be indexed right now. How can I index those pages quickly? I also need help with SEO-rich robot.txt template.
- PBN Domains are Indexed But Google not considering BackLinks Hello Guys, It's been 4 months since I start my PBN and so far I have no results that makes my sick and I start looking what's wrong and I found out that google isn't indexing my backlinks. I have built 40 domains PBN and Google isn't indexing 24 domains backlinks. Even all the sites are indexed in Google, posts are indexed in Google. But Google is not considering those domains as my back links. It is not showing in webmaster tools neither any where. Can you please help me what is wrong...PBN Domains are Indexed But Google not considering BackLinks
- problem in indexing my blogger my blogger last months stopped indexing in google and indexing only home page only every 3-4 days not any other pages blogger i search this problem in google but not any solution pls help me my blogger sudan4 . blogspot .com
- Will Losing Hundreds of Old Pages Hurt My Rankings? Hi, I oversee 30 eCommerce sites. We are currently migrating them all to a new platform. On our sites, we have about 1000 products each. 700 of which are old, out-dated products (page probably hasn't been visited in years and is only navigable through the site map in the price range pages). We are transitioning all of our sites to an Oracle-Based platform, and I want to drop these old pages (we are only rebuilding (htc access) 5-10 links on each site that have several back links, and no...Will Losing Hundreds of Old Pages Hurt My Rankings?
- How likely is a hosting or domain company to shut down site? So let's say you have a website. For it you have hosting and a domain name. You bought from Hostgator/Namechap. And you sell social media services on it (likes, followers, etc). How likely is your domain name and/or hosting providers to shut your site down? (p.s specifically for the ones I mentioned, as I believe they're both in the US) Thanks
- Authority Domain Hello my fellow blackhatters, I have found a domain with links from top authority websites and metrics are really good, backlinks from multiple authority websites and everything is clean. Looks like another startup that bites the dust. It still has fe...
- Google Cloud for PBN hosting? Anyone here using google cloud for hosting PBN domains? I recently got a hang of making the trial accounts and I still have some good domains that I would need to setup for PBN to rank my other site. Since I would change accounts after like few months ...