I want to promote clickbank products in a ppc site, and I want to pay for like 1000 visitors to my landing page (not direct link). From 1000 visitors all I want is just 5 sales to withdraw my payment. Do you think I can make at least 5 sales from 1000 people?
Every opinion positive and negative is appreciated.
- ClickBank+PPC I want to promote clickbank products in a ppc site, and I want to pay for like 1000 visitors to my landing page (not direct link). From 1000 visitors all I want is just 5 sales to withdraw my payment. Do you think I can make at least 5 sales from 1000 ...
- Are Clickbank Products trash? anyway, this weekend I have been using Bing text ads to promote clickbank products. But with little success, I've used the tips posted in BHW for selecting good products, and have gotten 61 hops between 4 products, but no sales. I'm trying to figure out where the issue is, as the products I've selected to promote are successful, but the people i seem to attract have no interest in buying anything. am i overreacting? i already spent 41$ on ads. Is it too early to call it a failure?
- Got my 1st Clickbank sale!! Question about payment 🙂 Hey people!! So I sold my very first $44 in Clickbank, I´ve read that Clickbank will either send me a check or make a deposit when I get 5 sales is that correct? Now if that is correct do I have a limited timeframe or something? For example, If I make my 2nd sale next year and the other 3 sales 6 months later I will still receive the full payment right?
- >>>BEWARE OF CLICKBANK<<< Affiates… This post has been a long time coming. I didn't want to write it until I was 100% sure it was happening but it has come full circle. I've been promoting Clickbank products for a long time and over multiple accounts make $200 - $700 a day. Some of my accounts are doing fine with no issues. But, one of my bigger accounts the sales started to fade off all of the sudden. Same traffic, has nothing to do with seasons, has nothing to do with holidays. This traffic has brought in the same income...>>>BEWARE OF CLICKBANK<<< Affiates Sales Stolen!
- instagram targeting question let's say you have a general store with Products in all kind of different Niches, one IG Account and the goal is to make people click the link in your Bio which is the url to your store. How would you do the targeting in that case? I was thinking about following 1000 people in the Dog Niche, 1000 people in the Luxury Niche, 1000 people in XY Niche and so on... Is that a bad approach or should I use seperate Accounts for each Niche? (with URLs to each individual collection of course)
- Clickbank link in instagram bio? Hi there! Quick questions: - Can I please a clickbank link in my bio so that the viewer goes to the offer directly or should you always make a landing page? - Where do you buy your private proxies? Thank you!