If I buy an expired domain, will it show in flippa under "Domain Registered" the date the original owner registered it? I'm wanting to build a nice business under it and give it the appearance of an aged site, not that I'll claim that in the description.. I just want it to look good.
- Found a good expired domain that was previously registered Pretty dumb title ha? Of course it was previously registered but what I am trying to say is that it was first registered in 2003 (holding a health-related scientific website) then dropped in 2007 and in 2014 someone registered again and posted some diet-related stuff in chinese and now it's available since 2015. It doesn't have great metrics but I only use metrics to filter them out while manually checking the domain. It has some backlinks from high authority sites and as far as I can...Found a good expired domain that was previously registered
- DOMAIN RONIN – The Expired Domain Crawler… Frequently Asked Questions What payment options do we offer? We accept either PayPal or credit card (Via Stripe) What is the best way to contact us? There is a support form you can access... DOMAIN RONIN - The Expired Domain Crawler - Robus...
- Site with over 1k backlinks per domain? Hello, Looking at a niche that appears to be high comp on the surface. Digging a little deeper, the #1 site has over 5k backlinks from 150 domains. One domain looks like a PBN (appears in Ahrefs), and is completely off topic. The backlinks appear to ...
- [GIVEAWAY] Auto Renewed Domain Names I have some domain names which are expiring in October but have auto renewal on. Don't ask me where I got them (I'll post a guide in the future maybe). Here are the domains :- Code: wantforms.com wantgenie.com classesassociation.com classesnetwork.com funarrows.com funfies.com geniealerts.com starcounselors.com superarrows.com superjinni.com Reply which one you want and I'll give you the registrar login details. P.S. I'll give these on a First Come First Serve basis so...[GIVEAWAY] Auto Renewed Domain Names
- what is the most efficient way to recover from this… A company I am working with was developing a new version of their site. They put it on another domain of theirs and then put it on their main domain. Except they never removed it from the alternate domain. So we have:www.site.com andwww.site3.com Each of which has the same text.www.site.com fell in the rankings and I couldn't discover why. Then I realized...what is the most efficient way to recover from this duplicate content penalty?
- Is there any cheapest domain .Com ? Hii , Is there any cheapest domain .Com /year I would appreciate your suggestions guys Best regards