Let's imagine you have a general website with articles covering a wide variety of topics and niches. A visitor enters the website using a low cpc keyword "free stuff in Ontario" but ends up navigating to a page with high cpc keywords such as "car accident lawyers" . The visitor then clicks the ad on the page with high CPC, will you get paid for the low cpc entry keyword or high cpc keyword?
- Ranking issue of home page: please suggest I am using "best + keyword" for home page with pillar article around 2000 words. I have one more pillar article for "best + small+keyword".Home page article:"best + keyword" 1.It is not ranking for "best + keyword" or "Keyword + Review" 2. It is ranking for secondary keywords and some long tail keywords. 3. It shows 0.7% keyword density for "best + keyword" in yoast.Other pillar article :"best + small+keyword" 1. It is ranking for both "best + keyword" or "Keyword +...Ranking issue of home page: please suggest
- Question about title and rankings My video title starts like: How to KEYWORD Description and tags includes "how to keyword" so i open up privacy browser with built-in usa proxy and search: keyword, and how to keyword now really, keyword ranks better than how to keyword, how could i rank up better "how to keyword" keyword stays on 4-5 how to keyword stays on 10-11
- … High-quality and reliable content writer.… The term "content is king" is thrown around a great deal these days, but with good reason. High-quality writing that naturally flows should be your top priority when filling your website with informative articles. The days of keyword stuffing and unnatural writing, to hit certain keyword densities, are long gone. Simply put, if your articles aren't captivating and informative, then your visitors will leave. All your SEO strategies will be for nothing, and you'll be left with a decreased...... High-quality and reliable content writer. One man, NO OUTSOURCING!
- Keywords for a general store / blog Hi Community, First of all, this Forum is truly a goldmine, I came across it few days ago and I can't get enough of it. So thanks all for all the info shared. I'm setting up my keyword list for my website, an online store / blog where we curate new cool, trendy gadgets, does that mean I have to rank for all micro-niches I have on my website ? How would you go about it ? Would you look to rank for "cool gadgets" and all product categories or stick only with cool gadgets ? Your comments...Keywords for a general store / blog
- More landing pages with related keywords improve… We have created multiple new landing pages because our competitors been following. They have created multiple landing pages same as targeting the related keywords of main keyword Like "seo tips 2017", "local seo benefits", "seo strategies 2017", "types of seo" as main keyword. Will this works in GOOGLE SERP? Thanks
- New Page or Augment existing page when focus on… Hi all, I've been trying to get some of my sites ranking that aren't doing to well by switching the focus and making the keyword a little more long tail. Fictional example:A- best dog beds B - best luxury dogs beds for big dogs (pretend this has a bit of volume) What I did a while ago was create content, and performed SEO on this page of mine focused on "best dog beds". Since I didn't rank anywhere on Page 1 for a year, I thought a good idea would be to focus on a...New Page or Augment existing page when focus on similar keywords?